Monday, February 18, 2008

Christmas in February

The movers brought our stuff to our new house today. In a way, it’s kind of like Christmas. Except that the loot is all of our old stuff (with slightly new scratches and/or smells) and Santa is a young tattooed man wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. All of our stuff had been in storage for the last 3 months. And quite honestly, I didn’t really miss it. Until I saw our comfy couches that just begged me to sit down and sprawl out, and I willingly obliged. We haven’t unpacked the boxes yet, so I’m sure that more surprises await us. But for now, we’re celebrating our February Christmas. Oh, and in case you didn’t know, Santa will gladly accept a McDonald’s lunch in lieu of cookies and milk.

2 comments:

everything pink! said...

oh my, opening all that after so long will be like christmas

Anonymous said...

{GRIN}

Merry Christmas...on President's Day!