Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Megamind

This past weekend Husband and I saw the movie Megamind. I wasn’t sure how it was going to be, but I was pleasantly surprised that:
1) Our outdated movie theater is finally offering movies, including this one, in 3D.
2) The movie was hilarious!
We laughed so much throughout the movie. I’d go as far to say that it’s one of the funniest movies, animated or otherwise, that we’ve seen in a while.
The only unpleasant thing about the movie was the family behind us, where every single one of them (including the baby!) coughed loudly throughout the movie and sometimes in unison. (If I had had any cough drops or hard candy in my purse, I would have pushed them on this can’t-stop-coughing family. Also, I vigorously washed my hands after the movie in irrational hopes that it might keep me from getting sick.)
But coughing aside, it was a great movie.

1 comment:

nanny said...

I think I might have moved to another seat/ha that coughing bothers me.....