Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bon Voyage

Husband and I getting packed up to go on vacation. We’re going to see family, and then we’re all going on a cruise together. I thought the cruise was a great idea when I first heard about it, and I have to say, now I think it is a fantastic idea. Husband and I both need a break from work (especially Husband, who has been working an insane amount of hours), so the trip couldn’t have come at a better time. And since we don’t live near our family, anytime we get to see them is such a treat! And is it sad that I’m looking forward to all the food on the ship (waffles, desserts, gourmet dinners, maybe sushi?) just as much as the fun places we’ll see? I didn’t think so. By the way, thanks to everyone that gave camera recommendations. I will be back with pictures to share, hopefully from a soon-to-be-purchased digital camera! Have a wonderful week!

14 comments:

Sespi said...

Have fun! And no, it's not weird that you're looking forward to the food... or at least if it is weird, you're in good company!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Allison @ I heart Change said...

Have a fun trip!

New Girl on Post said...

Oh I LOVE cruises! You're going to have so much fun. Enjoy and relax!

nanny said...

have a great vacation!!! can't wait to see pictures......

brown eyed girl said...

have fun!! can't wait to see the pictures!!

Solar Powered said...

oh have a good time! i know it will be a blast!

Lee said...

I'm so excited for you. Cruises are great. Have a wonderful tim.

MG said...

Enjoy your trip!

massgirl said...

If you haven't gotten that camera, may I add a suggestion-also compliments of Consumer Reports? I bought one with a viewfinder after finding so much glare on the rear screen when shooting outdoors. Very hard to see the target. Try it outside if possible.

Amanda said...

I LOVE cruises! The food can't be beat. Enjoy your week!

Jen's Farmily said...

How exciting!! We're going on a cruise in May to the Mexican Riviera. I can't wait to see pictures from your cruise!!

Mira said...

oh, you are going to have so much fun! :) just relax and enjoy (and take bunch of photos!).

When it comes to camera, I got Nikon D5000 for Xmas and I love it. I also have smaller Sony and Canon cameras but Nikon is the one. :)

Kristie said...

Have fun... crusies are the best... it's a floating hotel with unlimited food.

Enjoy.

Blessings,
Kristie