Friday, September 21, 2007

So here I am...

...with my own new blog. This is no small feat for me, considering I’m pretty technologically challenged.

One friend, when I generously offered to give him a ride a while ago, pointed out that my car was a time machine on wheels. He was right, since not many cars have nowadays have cassette tape players as their only source for playing music. But I’m proud to say that I invested in a CD player for my car last year, and I finally subscribed to cable internet last month. So what’s next for me – an I-Pod??

You’ll probably see some of my other quirks throughout my writings. Don’t worry – I don’t mind if you have a laugh or two at my expense. But more importantly, I hope my writings might inspire you in some small way. Thanks for reading!

All the best,

Tootie

No comments: