Saturday, November 5, 2011

Extra Hour


We get an extra hour this weekend with the time change, which I love. (Good thing I can remember the phrase “fall back,” or else, my clock would really be off.)

I get excited about it the same way I would when getting a snow day as a kid. It's like a little bonus. (Although I’m trying not to focus on the fact that since it’s only an hour, we’re essentially getting cheated 23 hours. An hour is better than nothing, right?)

So what to do with the extra hour? Read a good book? Watch a movie? I’d like to think that I’ll do something fun, but I have a feeling I’m going to spend the time either sleeping or doing laundry. 

How are you going to spend your extra hour?

3 comments:

Expat Girl said...

I am the same as you, my extra hour intentions will probably turn into housework haha

nanny said...

I get all confused about the entire change....ha
I stayed up much later than normal, thinking I will get an extra hour!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I used mine to stay up and read!