Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools and Peeps

1) I used to love pulling April Fools jokes. But this year, I almost completely forgot about it. Husband asked me this morning, “Do you know what day it is?” I first answered “Friday!” And then, after he baited me, I finally figured it out. I haven’t pulled a single joke on anyone today. How lame!

2) We’re going to a military get-together this evening. I bought these marshmallow peeps because I thought they’d look cute on top of the lemon cupcakes I was planning on making. Too bad that I decided to make butterscotch brownies instead. (Although the brownies are amazing, so no one will be deprived.) The peeps are still in the pantry, and I’m sure I’ll make those cupcakes sometime before Easter.

Happy April Fools’ Day!

2 comments:

nanny said...

I would just eat them.....one by one! No one in my family likes peeps....except ME!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm not a big fan of peeps but OH MY GOODNESS! I love me some butterscotch brownies!