Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell, Christmas

I think this was one of the best Christmas holidays I’ve ever had. It had everything that makes a Christmas complete: family, too much good food, an annual viewing of A Christmas Story, laughter, and a beautiful morning at church. It also had an excessive amount of presents, which was completely unnecessary but still appreciated. (Example: I have not been able to go more than a few hours without holding my Kindle in my hands.) We took down our Christmas decorations yesterday, even though it made me sad. And my parents left this morning. I told Husband this morning, “I’m sad that the visit is over!” He wisely said, “Well, that’s a good thing because it means it you had a good time.” It was a good time, indeed. Goodbye, Christmas 2010!

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Yay Kindle!! I love mine!

Happy near year!