Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


I thought it would be nice to make brownies for Valentine’s Day. (Ok, the truth is I was craving brownies, and Valentine’s Day happened to be a convenient reason to make them.)

And this time, I decided to cut a couple into heart shapes and give them as little gifts on Valentine’s Day. I put them in clear plastic bags and tied them with a red ribbon. (The ribbon is actually from Christmas. Shh, don’t tell.)

Note: By cutting the brownies into shapes, you are left with scraps. It would be a waste to throw them away, so it is my duty to eat them. I’m taking my duty very seriously.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I love using leftover Christmas red for Valentine's Day! It's also a great time to use up all those red sprinkles!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How cute!!! Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day!

nanny said...

Hey it's the thought that counts.....

(I like your thoughts/ha)

heartscribblings said...

I haven't read blogs for ages but I'm glad to see that you haven't let the chocolate world down in the meantime. ;) I hope you're welll...been thinking about you actually!

nanny said...

Hey Tootie.....I miss your blog and your recipes so much! Thanks for stopping by and giving me a "good" Key Lime Pie one! I will make it soon, for sure!

Miss you.

nanny said...

Time for some pumpkin muffins, Tootie. I had to print it again!!