Monday, December 28, 2009

All in the Family

When we sat down for dinner on Christmas, I noticed the many reminders of our family.
Our table and china were handed down from Husband’s grandma. The silverware was an anniversary gift from my grandma. The napkins were a Christmas gift from Husband’s mom. And my parents were gathered with us around our table for Christmas dinner.
It made me realize how lucky we are to have such wonderful family with us for Christmas and in spirit.
I hope you had a wonderful, family-filled Christmas, too!

6 comments:

d.a.r. said...

That is so sweet---isn't that what the holiday season is all about (aside from the obvious...)??

nanny said...

Family....so special!

New Girl on Post said...

Being with family is my favorite part of Christmas.

Allison said...

That is great. It's wonderful to own items that are important like that.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's such a great thing! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hi! I got a Nikon D5000. I researched a lot of cameras and this got great reviews and the reviews say it is probably the easiest DSLR to learn. Best of luck in your search!